Books listed here are not necessarily dedicated to IPv6 security but they may contain discussion of relevant issues. They are mostly ones I personally have had a chance to read.
- IPv6 Core Protocols Implementation by Qing Li, Tatuya Jinmei, Keiichi Shima (October 2006)
- Running IPv6 by Iljitsch van Beijnum (November 2005)
- Deploying IPv6 Networks (Networking Technology) by Ciprian P. Popoviciu, Eric Levy-Abegnoli, Patrick Grossetete (February 2006)
- Migrating to IPv6: A Practical Guide to Implementing IPv6 in Mobile and Fixed Networks by Marc Blanchet (January 2006)
- IPv6 Essentials by Silvia Hagen (O’Reilly – May 2006 2nd Edition)
- Understanding IPv6 by Joseph Davies (Microsoft Press 2002)
- IPv6 Network Administration by David Malone, Niall Richard Murphy (O’Reilly 2005)
- IPv6 Network Programming by Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (Digital Press 2004)
For another list of IPv6 related books see the The Swiss Education and Research Network.