The sites and tools listed here are not really security specific but are still handy to know about.
- Brian McGehee IPv6 Address Utility – Enter an IPv6 address and will be classified and referenced to RFC. It matches against over 250 reserved prefixes and masks. Prefix (subnet mask) is calculated and how many /64 subnets.
- IPv6Tools – A range of IPv6 tools including Reverse DNS lookup, Ping, Traceroute and IPv6 Info.
- Euro6IX – Ping, Traceroute Dig etc. [DEAD LINK: http://lg.consulintel.euro6ix.org/].
- IPv6 Reverse DNS – Create IPv6 Reverse DNS records using this on-line tool
- Tim Chappell has written an on-line IPv6 scanner on his site.